The Portuguese Society on Hemorheology and Microcirculation (Sociedade Portuguesa de Hemorreologia e Microcirculação, SPHM) is pleased to welcome short papers for publication in its BOLETIM. This online publication (www. hemorreologia.com), is distributed two times a year.
1. All submitted manuscripts are subjected to editorial review and approval. The decision to publish is dependent on the scientific and cultural merit of the papers.
2. Only contributions prepared and submitted as PDF or Microsoft Word will be accepted.
3. Texts must be written in Portuguese or in English.
– Original Communications – Manuscripts may be considered for rapid processing as short communications. All manuscripts should be arranged in the following sections: Abstract (50-70
words), Introduction, Material and Methods, Results, Discussion, Acknowledgements and References. The author(s) may combine some of the sections normally included in a full paper,
namely the results, discussion and conclusions. (Maximum communication length – 5-6 single spaced typed pages, including figures, tables, legends, acknowledgments and up to 30 references).
– Short Reviews – The BOLETIM will publish reviews on subjects of particular interest in its field, either following a special invitation or a submission by the author, and in the latter case only after approval by an Editorial Board member. Further information can be obtained from the editor. (Maximum review length – 8-10 full pages, including figures, tables, photos, legends, acknowledgments and up to 60 references)